Sunday Oct. 16th trying to watch LA Rams vs Detroit Lions on American TV Channel 2 and all I can get is Spanish Commentators.

Can't believe you don't have someone to check for these kind of mistakes. Channel 2 was quick to let us know it was an Oceanic problem. Not impress with your service especially for what I pay for what it cost me. Its five hours later and its still in Spanish. When local commercials come on they are in English.

This is no way to run a business. Please find a way to solve this kind of problem immediately.

Respectfully

jbkauai

This reviewer shared experience about "wrong language" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Oceanic Time Warner Cable. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Oceanic Time Warner Cable.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Oceanic Time Warner Cable to other companies on our site.

Comments